Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Mad people who put comments on my site

like bloomin James Green who has posted an entire friggin PHd's worth of media analysis stuff up under my innane and brainless comments about market-sourced footwear, and my sister, who honestly thought I was even conscious at 7am, let alone eagerly typing away at this nonsense, are just silly! Jim - I may or may not read all that stuff, one day, but thanks for thinking of me anyway. ?!%! Ruthie, no I wasn't up at 7 am, there's something really wrong with the timing on this site - maybe its set to EST or something, I dunno, - but I assure you that of the many things this city is 'doing to me' encouraging me to get up early is not one of them. Ever. Rest assured.

But thanks for your thoughts. You mentalists. Hey Jim - I posted some rubbish on your site too to get you back - haha! You should get one ROot, then I can do the same for you.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?