Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

MORNING!

Interviewing Annie Lennox today - finally - hope she won't notice that I keep spazzing out in pain because I've pulled something by sleeping funny. Had a rough night because watched too many episodes of LOST on DVD before going to sleep and awoke, middle of the night, seriously thinking scary immortal John Locke was in my room and I was on some kind of mission for him to save everybody else on the island at the expense of ourselves. I've only got two episodes to go now - and they are called Exodus 1 and Exodus 2. I'm very very excited indeed. Love American pointless drama. And Dominic Monhagan. And that gorgeous dude from Bradford who plays Sahid. And Hurley. Dude.

Just came in to this email from my best good friend in Seattle - or, more accurately, Bremerton - and it made me laugh:

Ms. Wiggins-

Nice website. I'm fascinated by the fact that some of your relatives believe you of all people rise and shine before 1PM.

Love ya all the way to the sky,

Senator Silva.

Wise words spoken by somebody with vast experience of trying to get me out of bed during my university days. It's still no joke Angelina - ask my current housemates - they tip-toe in, put the brew down by my bed, tip-toe back to the door making sure all exit routes are clear, and then say, softly, "Wigs, its 2.30 in the afternoon, perhaps you should get up now...." before swiftly buggering off. A sensible approach that only sometimes works, depending on whether there is any smell of bacon eminating from the kitchen. Must dash - what shall I ask Annie? Questions in before 12 noon please.


Comments:
hm busy wigwam hope youre ok chick, sounds like youre busy saw la yesterday, should proably just ring you instead of posting crap on da blog....

I hope you got the links saw lennox on the new music thingy , shes quality man,

anyways will b back with some shorter more bitesize pieces of knowledge

hima jima
 
and better punctuation
 
I used to be lunatic
From the gracious days
I used to be woebegone
And so restless nights
My aching heart would bleed
For you to see
Oh but now...
(I don’t find myself bouncing home whistling
Buttonhole tunes to make me cry)

(freeman/hughes)
 
No More I Love You's

I'm sorry to report this, but the coolest human being in the entire world -- Annie Lennox -- may soon be seeing the end of her 12-year marriage to Uri Fructmann. Apparently, her rigorous Eurythmics tour schedule with ex-lover Dave Stewart might have caused the riff, report the tabloids. If you know Annie's rocky history with love, this will come as quite a shame. Darling, pour the grief into your music!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?